ERGOBABY OMNI 360 CARRIER - MIDNIGHT BLUE
The new Omni 360 Carrier is a forward-facing, newborn-ready baby carrier that delivers better-than-ever comfort and ergonomics without the need for an Infant Insert. This easy to use carrier offers all carry positions and adjusts to support babies from newborn to toddler (3.2-15kgs).
The Omni 360 features a uniquely variable bucket seat that evolves as your baby grows. The seat supports your baby in the recommended hip-healthy 'M-Shape' seated position across all carry positions, including forward facing.
Enjoy the convenience of being able to quickly and easily switch baby to face in or out on the go.
The Omni 360 ensures proper head and neck support for babies at all ages and stages with the foldable and extendable integrated head and neck cushion.
Parents will love the features of the Omni 360 which ensure extra comfort and a better fit for a wider range of body types. The features include lumbar support, extra-cushioned crossable shoulder straps with easy-to-reach buckles, and the bonus of a new detachable pouch perfect for keys and phone.
Available in a range of colours.
Why Choose the ergobaby Omni 360 Carrier?
Comfort & Ergonomics for Baby:
Hip-healthy M-shape seated position
Head & neck support cushioned & adjustable
Tuck-away baby hood for sun protection and privacy
Comfort & Ergonomics for Parents:
Lumbar support for long-wearing comfort
Padded crossable shoulder straps for a snug fit
Easy buckling on the front
Easy & Versatile:
Grows from newborn to toddler (3.2-15kgs)
No infant insert needed
All carry positions: front facing you, front facing out, hip & back
Quick & Easy to switch baby to face out or face in on the go
Double lock buckle for extra safety
Detachable pouch included
Simple on product instructions
Easy & discreet breastfeeding
- Carrier body: 100% premium cotton canvas, grey
- Carrier lining: 100% cotton poplin, grey
- Carrier weight: 1150 grams
- Usage Range: Birth to toddler; from 3.2kg to 15kgs - no infant insert required
- Shoulder straps: Adjustable, padded shoulder straps with crisscross option
- Double-adjustment waistbelt with lumbar support for added lower-back support; can be worn high or low to maximize comfort. Adjusts from 66 - 140cm (26-55")
- Chest strap: Sliding adjustment
- SPF 50+ Sleeping Hood: Integrated, 100% cotton poplin with elastic edging and snap-to-strap attachments. Supports baby’s head while sleeping and protects from sun and wind. Filters 99.8% of harmful UVA and UVB light.
- Fill: 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- Detachable pouch included for storage.
Isn’t a front-facing carrier bad for baby’s hips?
Not when it is an ergonomically designed carrier where baby’s legs are maintained in the optimum, frog leg position. The ergobaby 360 hasa unique bucket seat design, where baby sits in the carrier rather than the dangling style of traditional front packs.
Aren’t front packs uncomfrtable for the wearer once baby is a bit heavier?
ergobaby carriers are comfortable and this is no exception. The waist band is very supportive and baby is held close to you rather than pulling you forward.
But don’t some people consider it over-stimulating for babies to face outwards?
We do not recommend that newborns face outwards, as they do not have either the neck strength to maintain that position and it is important to be able to easily view your newborn to ensure their airways remain open. It is also easy for newborns to get over-stimulated and over-tired when facing outwards. For these reasons and the design and sizing of the carrier, the forward facing position is suitable for babies 6-12 months.
Washing & Care:
Machine washable: Cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Dry on delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp. Air dry Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Full washing instructions are included, please read these for more information.
About Hyphen Kids
Besides our online store, we have a boutique in Auckland, and we import designer brands from a few European countries.
Go on, load your cart - because you're sure to have a birthday party, cold front, first day of school, or rainy season coming up. You also need to have a gift at home for that unexpected birthday party.
We don't want you to miss out on any events or specials, so please connect with us. Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed or contact us if you need help with anything specific.
Visit Our Exciting Kids' Store Online
Shopping at our kids' store online will save you plenty of time and a couple of trips to toy and clothing shops, among others. Ensure that you have enough time because Hyphen Kids offers so many exciting products that you won't know where to start.
Tips for Getting More Value out of Our Kid's Shop Online
Having the option to buy anything you need for your kids online is convenient. What's better is that we provide stylish and exclusive products for boys and girls.
- Delivery and return - Ensure that you will be able to return your products if they are not what you expected them to be. We gladly replace or exchange items within 30 days of arrival - even our sale items. We deliver worldwide and have quick and reliable shipping options.
- One-stop shopping - Make a list of everything you need and try to order most of what you require from one place. All you need to do to get your kid store products shipped to you free of charge is to order for $100 or more.
- Using a reliable supplier for your regular shopping, such as our babies' store online, will provide you with a safe payment platform, and you can also track your order until it reaches you.
Reading previous client's comments and suggestions and considering how long the company has been operating will also play a role in your choosing an appropriate online store.
What Sets Hyphen Kids Apart Regarding Kid Shopping Stores?
When you plan to buy clothes or toys for your kids, you'll want to buy from a store that stocks a variety of products and items.
- Dress your little one for all occasions online or from our range - boots and raincoats for dancing in the rain; hats, sunglasses and swimwear for hot summer's days; coats and jackets for winter; and sleeping bags for a good night's rest. Choose from our extensive range of colours - if you discover a favourite cardigan or top, you'll want them in more than one colour.
- We have high-quality educational toys for babies and toddlers of all ages - from zero months to five years. Our kickboards and scooters, and building sets keep the little ones busy for hours.
- Apart from toys and clothes, we also offer colourful lunch boxes with compartments, which present snacks in such a way that kids can't wait to open them. You can pack a variety of foods, each in its separate compartment and send them off with a delightful meal. Kids also love our insulated drinking bottles in various colours and designs.
Find toothbrushes, bibs, cutlery, shoes and much more from our babies' shop online, as well as the most adorable backpacks, headbands and other accessories.