Micro Chopper Balance Bike - Blue
Micro Balance Bike NZ Stockist - Blue
About Hyphen Kids
Besides our online store, we have a boutique in Auckland, and we import designer brands from a few European countries.
Go on, load your cart - because you're sure to have a birthday party, cold front, first day of school, or rainy season coming up. You also need to have a gift at home for that unexpected birthday party.
We don't want you to miss out on any events or specials, so please connect with us. Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed or contact us if you need help with anything specific.
Visit Our Exciting Kids' Store Online
Shopping at our kids' store online will save you plenty of time and a couple of trips to toy and clothing shops, among others. Ensure that you have enough time because Hyphen Kids offers so many exciting products that you won't know where to start.
Tips for Getting More Value out of Our Kid's Shop Online
Having the option to buy anything you need for your kids online is convenient. What's better is that we provide stylish and exclusive products for boys and girls.
- Delivery and return - Ensure that you will be able to return your products if they are not what you expected them to be. We gladly replace or exchange items within 30 days of arrival - even our sale items. We deliver worldwide and have quick and reliable shipping options.
- One-stop shopping - Make a list of everything you need and try to order most of what you require from one place. All you need to do to get your kid store products shipped to you free of charge is to order for $100 or more.
- Using a reliable supplier for your regular shopping, such as our babies' store online, will provide you with a safe payment platform, and you can also track your order until it reaches you.
Reading previous client's comments and suggestions and considering how long the company has been operating will also play a role in your choosing an appropriate online store.
What Sets Hyphen Kids Apart Regarding Kid Shopping Stores?
When you plan to buy clothes or toys for your kids, you'll want to buy from a store that stocks a variety of products and items.
- Dress your little one for all occasions online or from our range - boots and raincoats for dancing in the rain; hats, sunglasses and swimwear for hot summer's days; coats and jackets for winter; and sleeping bags for a good night's rest. Choose from our extensive range of colours - if you discover a favourite cardigan or top, you'll want them in more than one colour.
- We have high-quality educational toys for babies and toddlers of all ages - from zero months to five years. Our kickboards and scooters, and building sets keep the little ones busy for hours.
- Apart from toys and clothes, we also offer colourful lunch boxes with compartments, which present snacks in such a way that kids can't wait to open them. You can pack a variety of foods, each in its separate compartment and send them off with a delightful meal. Kids also love our insulated drinking bottles in various colours and designs.
Find toothbrushes, bibs, cutlery, shoes and much more from our babies' shop online, as well as the most adorable backpacks, headbands and other accessories.
Hyphen Kids was founded in 2013, we have a boutique in Auckland and also sell online.
Which countries do you ship to internationally?
Select your shipping destination to check shipping times and delivery options. We deliver worldwide and have plenty of fast and reliable shipping options.
How much will my shipment cost?
Our shipping fees are as follows:
Free Shipping on orders over $100NZD*
Free Shipping on orders over $200NZD*
REST OF WORLD
Free Shipping on orders over $300NZD*
What shipping methods do you have?
We dispatch all orders within 2-3 days from Monday to Friday except for sale and peak periods where this may take longer.
If for some reason the delivery were delayed, we'll inform you as soon as possible, also in case the stock of any article is not available.
Can I track the delivery of my order?
Yes, once your order is shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation to your email all the information to track your delivery. Also you can check the status and the shipment tracking logging into your account.
30 DAYS TO RETURN
We are happy to refund or exchange any item (including sale items) within 30 days from date of arrival if for any reason you change your mind.
- Package your items carefully, with each item in its original perfect condition and all labels attached (including hangers).
- Shoes must be in their original, undamaged box as it is considered part of the item. Please do not use the shoe box as protective packaging.
- Within 3 business days of receiving your returned item, we will send you an email to confirm that your card has been refunded (or exchanged).
Micro Chopper Balance Bike - Blue
- For ages 2 - 5 years
- Balance bike
- Develops cycle skills
- Additional Carve attachment
- Ultra lightweight
The G-Bike Chopper Deluxe is perfect first bike for toddlers to develop their balance and co-ordination skills with the extra wide chopper handle bar and lightweight frame. The new G-Bike Chopper Deluxe has a front suspension and an additional carving attachment as well as the standard back wheel. The front suspension ensures a smoother ride even on rough surfaces.
The carving wheels consist of two wheels attached to a skateboard truck which can easily be mounted to the G-Bike. In addition to the carving action, they provide extra stability and help keep the G-Bike standing upright, therefore making it especially suitable for small kids. For older children, the carving wheels allow them to slide their G-bike for a cool surfing sensation.
|Weight (with/without carver)||2.88kg/2.45kg|
Questions and Answers
Q: Tell me the things I need to know about the Micro G-Bike Chopper Deluxe?
A: The Micro Balance Bike is suitable for children weighing up to 20kg / 3 stone 2lb. The Micro Balance Bike itself weighs 2.88kg with the carver attachment (2.45kg without). Swiss designed and engineered the Micro Balance Bike is the best first bicycle for toddlers.
Q: How does the Micro Balance Bike steer?
A: Children sit on the Micro Balance bike with their feet touching the ground and move along. With no pedals, heavy chains, or mechanical insides balance bikes are often lighter and easier to manoeuvre then traditional bicycles. Children turn the handlebars of the balance bike in the direction they want to go.
Q. What is the main difference between the G-Bike Micro Chopper Deluxe and the Micro Chopper?
A: The new G-Bike Chopper Deluxe has two added features; the front suspension and the carving attachment. The suspension ensures a smooth ride assisting your child in building on their cycle skills. And the carving attachment replaces the back wheel for additional stability making it ideal for younger children to learn or older kids to surf the turf.
Q: How adjustable is the seat on the Micro Balance Bike?
A: The seat is completely adjustable and can be set at any height from 34-39cm from the ground.
Q: Are the handlebars on the Micro Balance Bike adjustable?
A: Yes, the height of the handlebars can be adjusted to any height between 48-52cm. This allows the bike to grow with your child.
Q: Is a Micro Balance Bike right for my child?
A: Balance bikes are a fantastic way to teach young children balance and co-ordination skills. Mastering a balance bike, in our experience, often sees children make the transition to a “grown up” bike much quicker and easier. The frame of the Micro Balance Bike is made from lightweight aluminium, making it approximately half the weight of comparable models so it can be easily carried or put on the back of a pram.
Q: What else do I need to know about the Micro Balance Bike?
A: The wheels on the balance bike are puncture and mark free meaning the bike can be used indoors and out. The size of the wheels measure 20cm in diameter and are 3.5cm wide. The Balance Bike uses precision bearings and is made from aluminium.
Q: Will I have to buy replacement parts for my Micro Balance Bike?
A: Micro Balance Bikes are so well engineered and designed they are more robust and therefore last so much longer than a cheaper balance bikes. We stock replacement parts for our balance bikes which means if you did ever need to make a repair to your bike you could do so very easily. Rather than throw the balance bike away, having the ability to make a repair to your bike to prolong its use is much more beneficial.