Tip Toey Joey Baby Sneaker Dolly - Black
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
DOLLY - BLACK VARNISH
The Originals sneakers for baby's first steps come with a wider FreetoGrow ™ design to let your little fingers free in their natural position: straight and activated - especially the big toe, which is the anchor of balance and needs to be properly supported on the floor. Zero restrictive, these sneakers protect baby feet from 0 to 2 years old while helping to grow strong muscles and bones, naturally. With linear and flexible rubber soles, they follow the natural movement of the foot. Without jumping or frontal elevation, they allow correct plantar positions, as if you were barefoot. The more the baby feels where he steps, the more active the connection with the brain becomes - which promotes a full and healthy development!
• Original Stretch & Stay ™ (elastic on the heel Estica & Fica) that helps to put on and does not let the shoe come off while the baby tries the first steps.
• Made of extra soft leather for natural movement and healthy development of the foot still in formation.
• Fluffy edges and leather lining that absorbs perspiration and leaves your feet always dry, “breathing”. Fresh in the summer, heated in the winter.
• Leather produced according to international REACH criteria
• Natural rubber insole lined with leather. It is biodegradable, antibacterial and with a memory effect that returns to its original shape after use.
• Flexible and non-slip Flex & Grip ™ sole. Protects without taking your sensations off the floor “as if you were barefoot”, for better balance and confidence in the first steps.
• Velcro closure for easy adjustment on all types and heights of feet.
• Natural rubber sole, ThintoFeel ™ with ideal thickness, without heel or elevation, to promote the sensory stimuli necessary for the healthy development of the baby.
• Larger FreetoGrow ™ design to promote the natural movement of little fingers (Patent Required).
Originals features soft leather uppers and rubber soles. To clean it, use a damp cloth and mild soap. Do not use water. Do not put in the washing machine. Dry in the shade.
Hyphen Kids was founded in 2013, we have a boutique in Auckland and also sell online.
Which countries do you ship to internationally?
Select your shipping destination to check shipping times and delivery options. We deliver worldwide and have plenty of fast and reliable shipping options.
How much will my shipment cost?
Our shipping fees are as follows:
Courier Post Within New Zealand (1-3 Working Days)
Purchase: $0.00 – $99.99 NZD
Shipping Cost: $5.99 NZD
Free Shipping on orders over $100NZD*
NZ Post Express Shipping
Purchase: $0.00 – $199.99NZD
Shipping Cost: $15.00NZD
Free Shipping on orders over $200NZD*
REST OF WORLD
International Express Shipping
Purchase: $0.00 – $299.99NZD
Shiping Cost: $35.00NZD
Free Shipping on orders over $300NZD*
What shipping methods do you have?
We dispatch all orders within 2-3 days from Monday to Friday except for sale and peak periods where this may take longer.
If for some reason the delivery were delayed, we'll inform you as soon as possible, also in case the stock of any article is not available.
Can I track the delivery of my order?
Yes, once your order is shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation to your email all the information to track your delivery. Also you can check the status and the shipment tracking logging into your account.
14 DAYS TO RETURN
We are happy to refund or exchange any item (including sale items) within 14 days from date of arrival if for any reason you change your mind.
- Package your items carefully, with each item in its original perfect condition and all labels attached (including hangers).
- Shoes must be in their original, undamaged box as it is considered part of the item. Please do not use the shoe box as protective packaging.
- Within 3 business days of receiving your returned item, we will send you an email to confirm that your card has been refunded (or exchanged).