Tip Toey Joey Baby Sneaker Dorothy - White
DOROTHY - WHITE VARNISH
Now the Originals for the baby's first steps come with a wider FreetoGrow ™ design to leave the little fingers free in their natural position: straight and activated - especially the thumb, which is the anchor of balance and needs to rest correctly on the floor. Zero restrictive, Tip Toey Joey shoes protect baby feet from 0 to 2 years old while helping to grow strong muscles and bones, naturally. With a linear and flexible sole, they follow the natural movement of the foot. Without jumping or frontal elevation, they allow correct plantar positions, as if you were barefoot. The more the baby feels where he steps, the more active the connection with the brain becomes - which promotes a full and healthy development!
• Original Stretch & Stay ™ (elastic on the heel Estica & Fica) that helps to put on and does not let the shoe come off while the baby tries the first steps.
• Made of extra soft leather for natural movement and healthy development of the foot still in formation.
• Fluffy edges and leather lining that absorbs perspiration and leaves your feet always dry, “breathing”. Fresh in summer, warm in winter.
• Leather produced according to international REACH criteria
• Natural rubber insole lined with leather. It is biodegradable, antibacterial and with a memory effect that returns to its original shape after use.
• Flexible and non-slip Flex & Grip ™ sole. Protects without taking your sensations off the floor “as if you were barefoot”, for better balance and confidence in the first steps.
• Natural rubber sole, ThintoFeel ™ with ideal thickness, without heel or elevation, to promote the sensory stimuli necessary for the healthy development of the baby.
• FreetoGrow ™ design wider to promote the natural movement of the little fingers.
Originals features soft leather uppers and rubber soles. To clean it, use a damp cloth and mild soap. Do not use water. Do not put in the washing machine. Dry in the shade.