Tip Toey Joey Toodler Boots Little Horse
LITTLE HORSE - DARK BLUE
Basics is perfect for the baby who is becoming a child and needs protection without losing the freedom to play. From 2 to 5 years old, he starts to interact more and more with the world around him, goes to the school for the first time, gains autonomy and begins to experience his body in new ways: running, jumping, climbing trees, playing ball, riding a bicycle ... In this phase, all the child does is refine his motor skills. That's why the Basics children's shoe has a thinner ThintoFeel ™ sole and FreetoGrow ™ design, so that it grows free, healthy and strong naturally.
• Made of soft leather inside and out for natural movement and healthy foot development.
• Fluffy edges and leather lining that absorbs perspiration and leaves your feet always dry, “breathing”. Fresh in summer, warm in winter.
• Leather produced according to international REACH criteria
• EVA insole lined with leather. It is recyclable and fluffy.
• Flexible and non-slip Flex & Grip ™ sole.
• Velcro closure, easy for the child to put on and take off alone.
• Natural rubber sole, ThintoFeel ™ with ideal thickness, without heel or elevation, to promote the sensory stimuli necessary for the healthy and natural development of the plantar arch.
• Larger FreetoGrow ™ design to leave the fingers in the correct position: straight and activated.
Originals features soft leather uppers and rubber soles. To clean it, use a damp cloth and mild soap. Do not use water. Do not put in the washing machine. Dry in the shade.