Beaba Babycook Neo Baby Food Processor - Night Blue
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Béaba Babycook Neo robot cooker in grey/white for quick and easy preparation of baby meals and snacks
The Babycook Neo makes up to 1250ml of food in a sleek, patented countertop appliance that steam cooks, blends, and reheats/defrost all-in-one, in 15 minutes or less. Refrigerate or freeze leftovers, then simply defrost and reheat right in the Babycook Neo.
Babycook Neo's four settings eliminate the need for pots, a blender, and a microwave so that making baby food is as simple as possible. Create everything from a fine purée to a chunkier purée and everything in between - the unique pulse-blend feature ensures that your baby is getting the correct consistency of baby food every step of the way. The patented steam cooking system turns off automatically, so you never have to worry about watching over the Babycook® Neo or overcooking your baby\'s food.
I'm baby's personal chef !
- Soft steaming and modulation of cooking: to preserve the nutritional benefits of food, as well as its taste and aroma, and to limit water consumption
- Sustainable and healthy materials: Glass bowl, stainless steel basket and bowl for healthy and respectful cooking
- 4-in-1 food processor: steams, mixes, defrosts and reheats
- Large capacity: 1250 ml glass bowl. Stainless steel bowl with large opening for easy filling and maintenance and stainless steel basket with a capacity of 1000ml to prepare 4 portions of 150g
- Eco-designed: -50% less water and energy consumption than a Babycook Solo®.
- Easy to use: ergonomic handle for easy opening of the bowl and handling of the basket, clear marking of the water levels. Sound and light signals when cooking is complete
- High-performance blade: high quality stainless steel blade with two levels, patented product, manufactured by Sabatier Diamant, for homogenous and tailor-made mixing according to the child's age (smooth, ground, chopped)
- Made in France
Which countries do you ship to internationally?
We deliver worldwide and have plenty of fast and reliable shipping options.
How much will my shipment cost?
Our shipping fees are as follows:
Courier Post Within New Zealand
Purchase: $0.00 – $99.99 NZD
Shipping Cost: $5.99 NZD
Free Shipping on orders over $100NZD*
NZ Post Express Shipping
Purchase: $0.00 – $199.99NZD
Shipping Cost: $25.00NZD
Free Shipping on orders over $200NZD*
REST OF WORLD
International Express Shipping
Purchase: $0.00 – $299.99NZD
Shiping Cost: $35.00NZD
Free Shipping on orders over $300NZD*
What shipping methods do you have?
We dispatch all orders within 2-3 days from Monday to Friday except for sale and peak periods where this may take longer.
If for some reason the delivery were delayed, we'll inform you as soon as possible, also in case the stock of any article is not available.
Can I track the delivery of my order?
Yes, once your order is shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation to your email all the information to track your delivery. Also you can check the status and the shipment tracking logging into your account.
14 DAYS TO RETURN
We are happy to refund or exchange any item (including sale items) within 14 days from date of arrival if for any reason you change your mind.
- Package your items carefully, with each item in its original perfect condition and all labels attached (including hangers).
- Shoes must be in their original, undamaged box as it is considered part of the item. Please do not use the shoe box as protective packaging.
- Within 3 business days of receiving your returned item, we will send you an email to confirm that your card has been refunded (or exchanged).