Tip Toey Joey
Tip Toey Joey Baby Boot Horsy
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
HORSY - GRAY
Now the Originals for the baby's first steps come with a wider FreetoGrow ™ design to leave the little fingers free in their natural position: straight and activated - especially the thumb, which is the anchor of balance and needs to rest correctly on the floor. Zero restrictive, Tip Toey Joey shoes protect baby feet from 0 to 2 years old while helping to grow strong muscles and bones, naturally. With a linear and flexible sole, they follow the natural movement of the foot. Without jumping or frontal elevation, they allow correct plantar positions, as if you were barefoot. The more the baby feels where he steps, the more active the connection with the brain becomes - which promotes a full and healthy development!
• Original Stretch & Stay ™ (elastic on the heel Estica & Fica) that helps to put on and does not let the shoe come off while the baby tries the first steps.
• Made of extra soft leather for natural movement and healthy development of the foot still in formation.
• Fluffy edges and leather lining that absorbs perspiration and leaves your feet always dry, “breathing”. Fresh in summer, warm in winter.
• Leather produced according to international REACH criteria
• Natural rubber insole lined with leather. It is biodegradable, antibacterial and with a memory effect that returns to its original shape after use.
• Flexible and non-slip Flex & Grip ™ sole. Protects without taking your sensations off the floor “as if you were barefoot”, for better balance and confidence in the first steps.
• Natural rubber sole, ThintoFeel ™ with ideal thickness, without heel or elevation, to promote the sensory stimuli necessary for the healthy development of the baby.
• FreetoGrow ™ design wider to promote the natural movement of the little fingers.
Originals features soft leather uppers and rubber soles. To clean it, use a damp cloth and mild soap. Do not use water. Do not put in the washing machine. Dry in the shade.
Which countries do you ship to internationally?
We deliver worldwide and have plenty of fast and reliable shipping options.
How much will my shipment cost?
Our shipping fees are as follows:
Courier Post Within New Zealand
Purchase: $0.00 – $99.99 NZD
Shipping Cost: $5.99 NZD
Free Shipping on orders over $100NZD*
NZ Post Express Shipping
Purchase: $0.00 – $199.99NZD
Shipping Cost: $25.00NZD
Free Shipping on orders over $200NZD*
REST OF WORLD
International Express Shipping
Purchase: $0.00 – $299.99NZD
Shiping Cost: $35.00NZD
Free Shipping on orders over $300NZD*
What shipping methods do you have?
We dispatch all orders within 2-3 days from Monday to Friday except for sale and peak periods where this may take longer.
If for some reason the delivery were delayed, we'll inform you as soon as possible, also in case the stock of any article is not available.
Can I track the delivery of my order?
Yes, once your order is shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation to your email all the information to track your delivery. Also you can check the status and the shipment tracking logging into your account.
14 DAYS TO RETURN
We are happy to refund or exchange any item (including sale items) within 14 days from date of arrival if for any reason you change your mind.
- Package your items carefully, with each item in its original perfect condition and all labels attached (including hangers).
- Shoes must be in their original, undamaged box as it is considered part of the item. Please do not use the shoe box as protective packaging.
- Within 3 business days of receiving your returned item, we will send you an email to confirm that your card has been refunded (or exchanged).